Selling stamps or coins
No intention to continue with the stamps or coins collection?
You need an evaluation to split the inheritance or to dispose of the equivalent value?
Then we are the right partner for you!
All philatelic and numismatic material is suitable as a consignment for our auctions, that means in detail:
• stamp collections and duplicate stocks
• Collections of picture postcards
• Single stamps, letters of higher value
• Coin collections and coin lots
• Single coins of higher value
• Banknote collections, emergency money
If you would like an appraisal or to sell your collection, please let us know in advance by answering the following questions and submitting related documentation:
• How extensive is the collection? (Number and type of albums, boxes)
• Is there an overview of the content?
• Are there any certificates?
• Do you possibly still have old purchase receipts?
• Where have the stamps been purchased? (Dealers, auctions, mail order)
• Photos or scans
If you need help or advice, please call us at +49 7142 789 400 (headquarters Bietigheim-Bissingen) or +49 40 337 157 (Hamburg). Appointments for a free valuation and visits on site can be arranged at any time.
For more than 90 years, we have been achieving excellent prices for our consignors at our international stamps and coins auctions. The potential of buyers, which has grown over decades, is a guarantee for high hammer prices.
In elaborately designed auction catalogs, your valuable stamps or coins collections and single lots are presented to a wide range of stamp and coin collectors and dealers worldwide.
Consignments for our upcoming stamp and coin auctions are accepted at any time.